Ronald Kessler writing for Newsmax.com is reporting that the Obama Administration knew of General Petraeus’ national-security-compromising, extra-marital affair and deliberately held back on exposing it until after the Presidential Election. If this turns out to be accurate, then the lengths this President, now elected for another 4 years, will go to protect himself and those around him far exceeds the imaginable. Not only that, but his total disregard for the safety and security of the United States and its citizens reveals a pattern of behavior that, when combined with other occurrences, borders on treason.
Treason? That’s a serious charge. Well, you decide.
1. A refusal to use the term terrorist or Islamist in relation to the Muslim Brotherhood, a religious/political organization dedicated to the eradication of Israel, domination of the United States, and the establishment of a global Caliphate run by Sharia Law.
2. Public encouragement and support of the Arab Spring despite ongoing indications that the revolution was leading Egypt to a more radical Islamic state than had existed under Hosnai Mubarak’s downfall.
3. Funding and arms to topple dictator Muammar Gadaffi leading to the arming of Al Queda which then used those weapons to attack the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and kill Ambassador Stevens and three others.
4. U.S. Arms shipments through Turkey, by way of Muslim Brotherhood intermediaries, allegedly to support Syrian rebels opposing President Assad’s regime when in fact those arms were and are going to the radical Islamic extremists in Syria.
5. Failure to come to the aid of Ambassador Stevens and the others who died in Benghazi despite advance notice of the threat to the State Department and real-time intelligence to State, Defense and the White House as the murders were occurring.
6. Deliberately failing to identify the known terrorist organization(s) who attacked and killed U.S. citizens in Benghazi while simultaneously conspiring to deliberately mislead and misinform U.S. citizens by blaming it on an irrelevant and unconnected video.
7. Information indicating that General Petraeus was seriously compromised by his own behavior and subject to blackmail, thereby potentially putting the U.S. in harm’s way yet deliberately withholding that information and refusing, for months, to dismiss the General until after the Presidential election fearing adverse consequences for the President’s re-election possibilities.
Treason is a crime that refers to extreme acts against one’s sovereign or nation and is defined as “a citizen’s actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation].”
So the question remains, “At what point does this Administration’s knowing and willful actions that repeatedly put American citizens at risk while supporting known terrorist organizations seriously injure this nation and thereby reach the level of treason?
I’ll leave you with that question since this is both your country as well as mine. While we both ponder the possible answers, know that you continue to be lied to and fed misinformation by this President, his Administration, and the mainstream media.
Rethinking your vote yet?